|Artist||good-cool ft.Jouei from 閃-4-AIM|
|Genre||MOMO VISUAL (桃ヴィジュアル)|
|Vocals||Jouei from Hirameki-4-AIM|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝|
紅ノ桃 (Beni no Momo) is a song first appearing in pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝.
mikoto no nani oni no kubi wo motome
What is my destiny? I'm after the neck of an oni
Notecounts & DifficultyEdit
Obtained from RemyWiki
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→19 TUNE STREET||13||17||33||38||14||17|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||13||17||33||↑39||14||17|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||—||23||39||45||14||17|
Bold charts indicate a new chart. Arrows (↓/↑) indicate a change in difficulty.
Let's talk about a legend from ancient times. The incarnation of a peach. I asked the oni. I asked for love.
Song Production InformationEdit
Not yet translated.
- 紅ノ桃 received a sequel in pop'n music Sunny Park, titled 魂ノ華.
- 紅ノ桃 could be unlocked in pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝 through the first week of the Aim for World Unification! Pop'n Revolutionary Recording (めざせ天下統一！ ポップン風雲録 Mezase Tenka Touitsu! Pop'n Fuuunroku) event, which took place between March 31, 2010 and April 6, 2010. It available for normal play on April 7, 2010.
- 紅ノ桃's title translates to "Crimson Peach".
Notes & ReferencesEdit
- ↑ A Japanese idiom used to describe a great achievement.
- ↑ Catalogue of the Collection of Japanese Works of Art, 1895. A rishi in Shinto faith is a personage who has reached old age and gained magic powers.
- ↑ A paper-made "medicine ball" that was used for incense in ancient Japanese culture